really swell greeting cards
- are looking for cards that are unique and different
- have a great sense of humor and love to laugh
- are tired of those run-of-the-mill cards at big box or chain stores
- like to feel special
- might happen to be a dog lover, or know one of those people who are nutty about their dogs (like us)
don’t sell to big box or chain stores – only really cool independent shops
specialize in quirky, hilarious, hand-drawn greeting cards, including dog cards – even your dog will love them
- pride ourselves on treating our customers (you!) with the same respect we show our Aunt Rose… and you don’t even have to bake cookies for us like she does
are so confident you will love our cards that we offer an unconditional, money-back guarantee
Insightful and Hilarious
Boomer was our beloved Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier, a breed with a beautiful, silky coat that grows like hair. We had always had him groomed in the traditional “wheaten” cut, a carryover from his show dog days (otherwise known as his days of glory as a “Professional Dog”). He…June 29, 2015
Back in the 1980s, when everyone had bad perms, especially me, Stacy and I met while working for an energetic, cutting-edge, start-up company called ISSCO (Integrated Software Systems Corporation).
“We” produced and sold computer graphics software that allowed companies to – gasp – see their data in a bar chart,…May 22, 2015
Because remembering special occasions and being witty about it can be too much for any super woman
Not that we expect it, but if for some reason you aren’t happy with our products we’ll take them back and refund your money, including all shipping. Pinky swear.
But quite honestly, we just can’t wrap our heads around the idea of someone not liking our cards. They’re pretty cool, if we do say so ourselves.
Yeah, we know. You don’t have to pay shipping when you buy our cards in a store. But then again, there’s something to be said for not having to go into a store.
Unless it’s one of those cute little independent ones that carry our cards.
So we’ll make you a deal. If you spend $12 or more, then shipping’s on us. That’s just how we roll.
No foreign factories for us. We produce all our cards in our own Southern California studio using recycled paper.
That’s because green is our favorite color.
Let’s face it. We’re nothing without you. So tell us if you think we’re doing a good job or how we can improve.
Even though we’d love to attend every girls night out with you, there’s not enough of us to go around. But we’d love to hear from you anyway, especially if you have an idea on how we can better serve you!
- Mindy Disraeli - customer
I spend a lot of time trying to find fun cards to give friends for all occasions and I was introduced to Sassypants Design.
Absolutely hilarious and witty cards. They make you smile just looking at them. Love the colors and design work. These cards are so creative and make you smile!
- We strive to carry cards that make people stop and laugh. Sassypants has filled that requirement and more. Customers love them!Jane Schaffner, owner - La Niche, Park City, Utah
- Here at the Pannikin we are happy to have a new greeting card line by Sassypants Design. The original art has been coordinated with tongue in cheek humor. You know it’s good when it makes you smile.Carol Holden, owner - Pannikin Coffee & Tea, Leucadia, California
- My customers always stop to look at the whimsical dog cards. They love the fun drawings and cute quotes. It adds to my pet area! And people love that they are locally made.Sherri Buck, owner - Handful of Wildflowers, La Mesa, California